Covid-19: What We Are Doing to Keep You Safe
In-person Sling Library Sessions
Before the session
- Booking your 15 minute sling library slot is required to enable Track and Trace and to minimise the number of people present. Each appointment is for one family (maximum two adults from the same household / bubble).
- When booking your slot you will be asked to complete a questionnaire so that we can have suitable slings available for you.
- On booking you will receive instructions on what you need to do to minimise the risk of transmitting Coronavirus.
During the session
- On arrival you will be asked to use the hand sanitizer and wear a mask. I will also wear a mask. You will be asked to confirm that you have no symptoms of Covid-19.
- You will be able to try one or two slings during the session. You can use a demo doll to practice and/or your own child.
- I will remain at a distance of at least 2m to demonstrate how to use the sling(s) and to guide you.
- Cashless payment is preferred – online or contactless payment available.
After the session
- At the end of each 15 minute appointment there is a 10 minute period during which I will wipe all equipment used, including demo dolls, door handles, card reader etc – basically anything that has been touched.
- Any slings tried on but not hired will be put in a box to quarantine for 72 hours, before washing.
- Any returned slings will also be quarantined and washed.
- I will wash my hands between customers.
View our Covid Risk Assessment.
Online / Remote Services
- Before handling slings I will wash my hands.
- Slings can be posted or contactless collection from Lizzy’s house can be arranged.
- All returned slings are quarantined for 72 hours then washed.